Benefit from the simple, fast and secure way of handling your administrative business electronically with the canton, the municipalities as well as the administrative court.
«ZUGLOGIN» offers you round-the-clock online access to administration services and data. Applications you previously had to sign may now be submitted completely electronically. If you wish, authorities will send you their documents, decisions and rulings electronically as well.
A large number of online forms are available at both cantonal and municipal levels, making administrative tasks more convenient.
As far as these forms have to be signed, however, they can no longer be transmitted over the Internet, but must be printed out, signed and sent by conventional mail. With «ZUGLOGIN»
this is about to change step by step.
The services accessible via «ZUGLOGIN» will be steadily expanded in the coming months and years.
In order to use our e-services you need a «ZUGLOGIN» user account - which is free of charge. All citizens and companies subject to taxes in the Canton of Zug may apply for it. Using «ZUGLOGIN» requires a computer, a notebook or tablet with Internet access, a personal e-mail address and a personal mobile phone.
How to apply for and activate a user account
- At https://www.zuglogin.ch click on «Benutzerkonto beantragen».
- Use the online application form to enter your social security number and date of birth or, for companies, your company identification number.
- Print the form. Then submit the signed application to the postal address indicated on the form.
- For the ensuing activation process, your personal customer number will be sent to you by mail. Later on, you will get the password in a registered letter.
- Once you have entered your customer number and password on https://www.zuglogin.ch you will be guided through the activation process.
Any person who owns a SuisseID can use the device to create a cantonal user account. The relating application and activation is done completely online.